How do I post bond for an inmate / detainee?
You may also post bond for an inmate via the lobby ATM or online at the JailATM website. If the case for which the inmate is incarcerated is a case within the St. Charles County Court System (11th Judicial Circuit), bond may also be posted at the St. Charles County Courthouse, which is located at:

300 N. Second St.
St. Charles, MO 63301

For ease in posting bond at the courthouse, it will be important to know what court division the case is out of.

Show All Answers

1. Are there any fees associated with medical, dental or psychiatric care while incarcerated?
2. Are there housing fees associated with being held by the Department of Corrections?
3. How can I put money on an inmate’s / detainee’s account?
4. What happens to the money taken from the arrestee upon admission to the jail?
5. How do I post bond for an inmate / detainee?
6. What happens after an inmate’s bond is posted?