Do I need a Land Disturbance Permit?
Any person, firm, corporation, or business proposing to remove any ground vegetation, to disturb or fill the land, or to store soil affecting 5,000 square feet or more within unincorporated St. Charles County is required to apply to the Department of Community Development for approval and issuance of a land disturbance permit unless otherwise exempted under Section 412.050 of the County Code. An additional permit is required from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources when proposed land disturbance activities affect one acre or more.

Section 412.050 of St. Charles County Code

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Land Disturbance Permit?
2. What are the requirements for construction adjacent to and within natural watercourses?
3. How can I protect my property from storm water drainage or alter storm water drainage within and adjacent to my property?
4. Other than storm water detention, what requirements do you have for storm water quality treatment?
5. What is a BMP?