What if my establishment wishes to serve liquor? What must be done?

Although the Division of Environmental Health and Protection will inspect all aspects of your establishment and bar areas must be included in the floor plan with your application, the division does not provide permitting for the sale of alcoholic beverages. To obtain this license, you must conform to all applicable local, state and federal liquor-control regulations. Please contact your local jurisdiction and the Missouri Department of Public Safety’s Alcohol and Tobacco Control for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to get a food establishment license in St. Charles County?
2. What are the steps I need to take to obtain a food establishment license?
3. I am purchasing an existing, licensed establishment. What will I need to do?
4. How often do food service inspections take place?
5. Are inspections announced and scheduled in advance, or are they unannounced?
6. What is a food safety certification course, and where can I take this?
7. What documents do I need to have on display during the year and for my inspection?
8. What if I have a question about my inspection?
9. Are food service inspection reports made public?
10. I wish to remodel my establishment. Do I need to contact the department?
11. I am selling an existing, licensed establishment. What do I need to do?
12. What is a Frozen Dessert License, and where can I obtain this?
13. What if my establishment wishes to serve liquor? What must be done?