The Department of Public Health offers convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 12 and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine) or those 18 and older (for the Moderna or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
First, second and third (for immunocompromised individuals who have completed the vaccine regimen) vaccinations are offered, as are booster vaccinations for eligible individuals.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome for most events. To schedule a convenient appointment, call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 from 9 a.m. to noon at the St. Charles Family Arena – 2002 Arena Parkway in St. Charles. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccinations available only. This event will be an indoor operation. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are required to attend this event. Visit sccmo.org/COVIDVaccineSignUp to schedule appointments or call 636-949-1899.
What to Bring to the Vaccination Appointment?
To improve efficiency, individuals should arrive within 10 minutes of their scheduled appointment and follow staff direction while at the Family Arena. For the appointment, individuals will need:
- Photo identification.
- Their personal COVID vaccination card or a photo copy of this card.
- Evidence of employment, for verification of eligibility status within specified industries.
- A copy of the appointment confirmation.
- A mask to wear when interacting with staff.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1899 for information or to schedule appointments.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.