One of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the Delta variant, is to get vaccinated. With Missouri reporting the highest amount of new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents as a state, there are still opportunities to join the 41.3 percent of St. Charles County residents who are fully vaccinated and keep the county from seeing a rise in cases.
The Department of Public Health offers convenient COVID-19 vaccinations at locations around St. Charles County. The events are open to anyone ages 12 and older (for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine) or those 18 and older (for the Moderna or Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccines). Individuals ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the vaccination.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. To schedule a convenient appointment, call St. Charles County's COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Upcoming Community Vaccination Events:
- Wed., June 23 from 7 to 11 a.m., and from 2 to 6 p.m., at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles (Landmark Atrium) – 1 Ameristar Boulevard in St. Charles. (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation). Call 636-949-1899 to schedule.
- Wed., June 23 from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., at the Middendorf-Kredell St. Charles City-County Library branch – 2750 Highway K in O’Fallon. (Pfizer/BioNTech and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation). Call 636-978-7926 to schedule.
- Fri., June 25 from 9 to 11 a.m., at the Salvation Army O'Fallon – 1 William Booth Drive in O’Fallon. (Pfizer/BioNTech and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation). Call 636-949-1899 to schedule.
- Sun., June 27 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Cottleville – 1355 Motherhead Road in Cottleville. (Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine available – sit down operation). Call 636-949-1899 to schedule.
- Mon., June 28 from 9 to 11 a.m., at the Salvation Army O'Fallon – 1 William Booth Drive in O’Fallon. (Pfizer/BioNTech and Janssen vaccine available – sit down operation). Call 636-949-1899 to schedule.
St. Charles County businesses and community organizations interested in hosting a vaccination event at your location or upcoming community event should call the COVID-19 Hotline at 636-949-1899 for information.
Additional Vaccination Appointments
In addition to these community events, individuals may schedule a convenient appointment from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., on Fridays, with the Department of Public Health’s Immunization Clinic (1650 Boone’s Lick in St. Charles, lower level). All authorized COVID-19 vaccines are available for eligible individuals. Call 636-949-1857 for information.
Appointments are required for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic. The Department of Public Health cannot accommodate anyone who has not scheduled an appointment for vaccinations through the Immunization Clinic.
For information on COVID-19 vaccination operations by St. Charles County, the State of Missouri and other authorized vaccine providers, visit sccmo.org/COVIDvaccine.