If your employment or business has been affected by COVID-19, staff at the Missouri Job Center of St. Charles County are available by phone and email to provide assistance.
For more information about the following programs and services through the Missouri Job Center of St. Charles County, visit the Job Center online or call 636-255-6060. Hours of operation for the Center are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday–Thursday, and 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Friday.
- Unemployment Support: While the Missouri Department of Labor is not a part of the Job Center, the Center’s staff is able to assist those seeking unemployment insurance as a result of having lost their jobs due to COVID-19. Information on temporary layoff virtual workshops and instructions for how to file unemployment, file a weekly request for payment, and set up a user ID and password for filing unemployment online is available for pickup in front of the Center at 212 Turner Boulevard in St. Peters. For additional questions about unemployment, visit the Missouri Department of Labor’s website.
- Job Seeker Support: Career assessments and information on re-employment and training opportunities are available through the Center’s counselors. Funding is available for training and online training programs for those who qualify.
Staff also can assist with resumes and interview preparation. Job seekers can email resumes for review. Please register at the MoJobs website to receive this assistance.
- Virtual Job Fair: The Center is hosting an ongoing Virtual Job Fair with listings for full-time, part-time and temporary opportunities in the community. Visit the Virtual Job Fair page for links to area businesses that are hiring and information on how to submit job postings.
- Youth Program: The Center’s Young Adult Program assists eligible St. Charles County residents between the ages of 16 and 24 in obtaining their High School Equivalency test, as well as finding career training and experience.
- Employer Services: For businesses that have job openings to fill, the Center’s Business Services Representatives are available to assist with promotion of job postings, labor market information, candidate recruitment and screening, access to training programs, information about meeting and interview space, and connections to other state programs for businesses.