News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/1/2020 2:00:00 PM to 7/21/2020 12:00:08 AM.
County Top News
Posted on: May 20, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Access County Government Services Online
Online Services and Information
County Buildings and Facilities Information (as of June 1, 2020)
- County Parks (updated June 1, 2020)
While parks remain open for outdoor recreation, guests are required to continue to follow social distancing and CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Restrooms, camping, cabins and group camping are open to the public, as well as the Heritage Museum, Youth Activity Park and limited tours of The Historic Daniel Boone Home. Park programs, Paddle Share rentals, and shelter and indoor facility rentals resume with restrictions: Online reservations are limited to individual campsite and cabin registrations only; shelter, indoor facility and group camping reservations must be made by calling the Parks & Recreation office at 636-949-7535. Dog parks are scheduled to reopen June 3. Playgrounds remain closed.
- Family Arena box office at 2002 Arena Pkwy. in St. Charles - closed until further notice
- Corrections (County Jail) at 301 N. Second St. in St. Charles - closed until further notice
Closed to the public as of 7 a.m. on Thursday, March 26, until further notice. The lobby will not be accessible for video visitation or Jail ATM services. Inmate visits were suspended March 16. Attorney visits with inmates will continue to be permitted; however, the location, days and times may be modified from the current procedures. These modifications will be determined by the Director of Corrections. Families can visit https://www.sccmo.org/Corrections for more information on how to access Jail ATM for bail, inmate account deposits, and video chat services. For questions, please call Corrections at 636-949-3003.
- Missouri Job Center/Workforce and Business Development at 212 Turner Blvd. in St. Peters - closed until further notice
The center closed to the public on Friday, March 20, 2020. The center continues to be staffed. Signs have been posted on the doors directing customers to call 1-888-728-JOBS (5627) or locally, 636-255-6060, or go online to https://www.jobs.mo.gov to access resources until further notice.
- UPDATE 4.6.20: Pursuant to Missouri Governor Michael Parson’s Executive Order 20-07, all penalties for late renewal applications for concealed carry permits are waived until June 1, 2020.
- UPDATE 4.3.20: In response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, effective Monday, April 6, the St. Charles County Police Department will suspend in-person sex offender registration. Registrants are required to call 636-949-3000, ext. 4451 or 636-949-3016 to complete their check-in or new registration. This operational change will be in effect until further notice.