June 26, 2018
Contact: Nancy Lee Gomer, Marketing Coordinator, 636-949-7535, or 636-795-1137, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Charles County, Missouri – Spend late summer though early fall on a high note with FREE Concerts in the Park presented by the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department. The 2018 concert series offers seven live musical performances beginning July 25 and continuing through Oct. 3.
The St. Charles County Parks outdoor concert series is bigger and better than ever! Bring the family, blankets and lawn chairs, then sit back and relax to the tunes of some very talented local musicians.
The entertainment schedule includes:
- Wednesday, July 25, 6–8:30 p.m., Youth Activity Park, 7801 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie
Johnny Henry Trio
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 6–8:30 p.m., Youth Activity Park
- Wednesday, Aug. 22, 6–8:30 p.m., Heritage Museum, 1630 Heritage Landing near St. Charles
Lenny Frisch Duo
- Wednesday, Sept. 5, 6–8:30 p.m., Youth Activity Park
- Saturday, Sept. 8, 12–3 p.m., Broemmelsiek Park, 1795 Highway DD near Defiance
4th Street Band
- Friday, Sept. 21, 6–8:30 p.m., Broemmelsiek Park
The People’s Band
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, 6–8:30 p.m., Quail Ridge Park, 560 Interstate Drive near Wentzville
Arvell and Company
No glass containers are allowed in the park and no alcoholic beverages are allowed at the Youth Activity Park. The YAP Café concession stand features tasty treats for purchase at the Youth Activity Park; food trucks will be at the other parks. Picnic baskets are also welcome. Anyone wishing to use the skate park at the Youth Activity Park must have a season pass or pay the daily entry fee. Helmets are required and a waiver must be completed by a parent or guardian. For more information, call the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department at 636-949-7535 or visit stccparks.org.