Youth Activity Park
About the Park
- Event Registration
- View Facility Availability
- Birthday Party and Group Event Packages
- Mandatory Park Waiver (PDF)
- Mandatory Park Waiver Online
The 25-acre Youth Activity Park (YAP) is taking "extreme" sports to the next level with its state-of-the-art 33,000-square foot skate course! This course is equipped with nighttime lighting and has beginner, intermediate and advanced bowls, street course, and snake run scattered with ramps, gaps, hubbas and much more!
The course is open year around to users of all ages, skateboards, inline skates, scooters, and BMX bikes can ride throughout the concrete facility that offers challenges for every skill level. Helmets are required for all extreme sports enthusiasts using the skate course. Designed to provide a safe place for area youth to enjoy an assortment of alternative recreational opportunities, it’s also the largest outdoor skate park in the state of Missouri.
In addition to the skate course, the facility also features a 30-foot indoor rock climbing wall, a sand volleyball court, half-court basketball, an open play area, table tennis, foosball table, air hockey and large video gaming area equipped with 2 flat screen televisions. A concession stand is available for visitors to purchase tasty treats, and the Youth Activity Park Indoor Recreation Room and Meeting Room are available to rent for up to 20 guests. Birthday party and group event packages also are available.
COMING SOON! Construction on the largest asphalt pump track in the country is well underway at St. Charles County’s Youth Activity Park (YAP) in Dardenne Prairie. At an amazing 30,000-square feet, this monstrous track will stand above the rest with beginner, intermediate and advanced sections. The new facility is located next to the largest outdoor skate/bike course in Missouri already established in the park. The new track will consist of a circuit of paved rollers, banked turns and features designed to be ridden by riders “pumping"—generating momentum by up and down body movements—instead of pedaling or pushing. When construction is complete in 2020, the pump track will be open year-round, accommodate riders of all abilities, and provide the challenges necessary to host local and national bike competitions in the park. For more information, call the park at 636-561-4964 or follow us on Facebook for frequent construction updates.
Waiver and Age Requirement
To access skate course and rock wall, all participants must have a parent signed waiver on file. Completed forms can be brought to the park, emailed, faxed to 636-561-4963. Parents may also register children online. All youth 12 years of age or not in the 6th grade must be supervised by someone 18 years of age or older while using the park.
Season Pass/Daily Pass Fees
ADMISSION IS FREE IN 2020!
Season passes are available. A youth season pass is $100 per year (under 17 years of age), adult season pass is $115 per year (18 and over), and family season pass is $185 per year (limited to 5 members: 2 adults and 3 children, 22 years old and under living in the same household; additional members add $25 per child). Individual passes can be purchased online or at the park. Family passes must be purchased at the park.
Daily passes are also available. General admission to the park (excluding rock wall and skate course) is $2 Monday–Thursday and $4 Friday–Sunday. Children 3 and under are free with close supervision of parent or guardian. For Extreme Activities admission, ages 17 and under are $5 Monday–Thursday and $8 Friday–Sunday. Adults 18 and older are $7 Monday–Thursday and $10 Friday–Sunday.
ADMISSION IS FREE IN 2020!
Family passes must be purchased at the park; individual passes can be purchased online or at the park
- Youth Season Pass - $100 per year (under 17 years of age)
- Adult Season Pass - $115 per year (18 and over)
- Family Season Pass - $185 per year (limited to 5 members: 2 adults and 3 children, 22 years old and under living in the same household; additional members add $25 per child)
Skateboarding, inline skating, scooter and BMX riding are inherently dangerous and risky activities which may result in injury or damage to persons or property. Know your abilities and skate and ride at your own risk.
St. Charles County assumes no liability and/or responsibility for loss, death, damage, or injury sustained by patrons of the YAP, or damage or loss of personal property while using the facility.
- All guests must check-in at main desk to enter the facility.
- All youth under 12 years of age or not in 6th grade must be supervised by someone 18 or older while using the park.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, scooters, and BMX bikes are allowed on the skate course.
- Secured helmets are required for using the skate course or while using any object with wheels at the park, wrist guards, knee pads and elbow pads are strongly recommended!
- Patrons using the park must use the park in a manner that will not cause damage to the park, or create a hazard for themselves or other users within the park, no waxing, metal pegs or other items deemed inappropriate for park use are permitted.
- Profanity, vandalism, disruptive behavior and or dress will not be tolerated, shirts must be worn at all times.
- No tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons allowed on premises.
- Unauthorized food or beverage items may not be brought into the park.
- No weather related refunds.
- No pets allowed inside the park.