Kinetic Park (Youth Activity Park)
Admission is FREE in 2021!
Transformation in Progress
The approval by the St. Charles County Council to change the name of Youth Activity Park to Kinetic Park leads the way for a major transformation that will be all about energy in motion through adventures and play. Construction will begin spring 2021 at the park, and all elements of the transformation are expected to be complete by the end of 2022.
In addition to amenities already at the park, including the largest pump track in the United States, the largest outdoor skate park in Missouri, and a 30-foot indoor rock climbing wall, and a Bike Playground and Skills Area, Kinetic Park will soon offer Splash Play, and Adventure Playground areas.
Largest Pump Track in the United States
This amazing 30,000-square-foot track is a must-see, must-experience adventure. Complete with beginner, intermediate and advanced sections to accommodate riders of all abilities, anyone with wheels—bikes, skates, scooters, skateboards—can experience the circuit of paved rollers, banked turns and other features designed for riders to “pump” (generate momentum by using up and down body movements) instead of pedaling or pushing.
Open year-round, the track has nighttime lighting and provides challenges necessary for local and national bike competitions. Spectators are always welcome!
Largest Outdoor Skate Park in Missouri
Kinetic Park’s 33,000-square-foot concrete skate course is the largest in the state. It offers beginner, intermediate and advanced bowls, a street course, and a snake run scattered with ramps, gaps, hubbas, and more. It’s open year-round to all ages, for skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes. Nighttime lighting means fun into the evening hours as well!
More Extreme Fun
Inside, a 30-foot rock-climbing wall awaits the adventurous, but for those who like their feet firmly on the ground there’s table tennis, foosball, air hockey and a large video gaming area complete with two flat-screen televisions.
If all the activity makes you hungry, stop at the indoor concessions stand! We offer a variety of snacks and beverages sure to satisfy any hunger or thirst.
Parties and Special Events
Our indoor recreation and meeting rooms are available to rent for up to 20 guests. Birthday party and group event packages are available. For more information, click here.
- Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Closed at 4 p.m.: Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve
- Youth 12 years and under or not in the 6th grade must be supervised by someone at least 18 years old.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes are allowed on the skate course and asphalt pump track.
- Secured helmets are required while on anything with wheels anywhere in the park. Wrist guards and knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Guests must use the park in a manner that will not cause damage or create a hazard for themselves or others. Waxing, metal pegs and other inappropriate items are not permitted.
- Profanity, vandalism, disruptive behavior and inappropriate dress is not tolerated. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol and weapons are not allowed on the premises.
- Unauthorized food and beverages are not allowed in the park.
- Service animals only, no pets allowed in park.
Skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes involve dangerous and risky activities that can result in personal injury or damage to property. Those who use the park’s facilities should know their abilities. Skating and riding are at your own risk.
St. Charles County and the Parks and Recreation Department assume no liability and/or responsibility for the injury or loss of life of guests or damage or loss of personal property while using the facility.
More About the Park
- Event Registration
- View Facility Availability
- Birthday Party and Group Event Packages
- Mandatory Park Waiver (PDF)
- Mandatory Park Waiver Online