Notice: Program Registration and Facility Reservations by Phone Only July 1-21
Registration for Parks programs and facility reservations will only be conducted by phone July 1-21 as the Parks Department prepares to migrate to its new online registration and reservation system. No new registrations or reservations will be accepted July 21-31. Please plan accordingly. Call 636-949-7535 to book a facility or sign up for an event!
BikeFest Coming to Kinetic Park Aug. 6-7
Join St. Charles County Parks for a weekend packed with biking events, a live DJ and music, food from local vendors, bike shop vendors, inflatables, family fun and much more! Kinetic Park is home to the largest Velosolutions asphalt pump track in the U.S., with beginner, intermediate and advanced features, as well as a Bike Skills Course with fun jumps and turns. This weekend will be great fun for both athletes and spectators of all ages!
- Learn more in the news release.
- Download the BikeFest flyer (PDF).
- Apply to be a sponsor or exhibitor/vendor (PDF).
Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championship Qualifier: Saturday, Aug. 6
This revolutionary global pump track race series has over 23 groundbreaking events taking place around the world, including this qualifier at Kinetic Park. Athletes will compete for their spot in the final in Santiago, Chile. Participants can pre-register online and also can register on-site Friday, Aug. 5, and Saturday, Aug. 6.
USA Pump Track Championship Qualifer (USAPTC): Sunday, Aug. 7
The USA Pump Track Championships event, for ages 5 and up, is scheduled for 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 7. This national series, taking place for the first time at Kinetic Park, is truly racing for the whole family. With multiple divisions from 5 years old to masters at 35 years and over, there is a race class for everyone. The top four winners in the 17 and older bracket will qualify for the USA Pump Track National Championship in Springdale, Ark., in September. For more information and to register as a racer for this event, visit the USA Pump Track Championships webpage.
About the Park
Kinetic Park in Dardenne Prairie attracts visitors from the region and across the United States with its unique amenities. It truly has something for everyone—from children to teens to adults—and admission is free!
Largest Pump Track in the United States
This amazing 30,000-square-foot track is a must-see, must-experience adventure. Complete with beginner, intermediate and advanced sections to accommodate riders of all abilities, anyone with wheels — bikes, skates, scooters, skateboards — can experience the circuit of paved rollers, banked turns and other features designed for riders to “pump” (generate momentum by using up and down body movements) instead of pedaling or pushing. Open year-round, the track has nighttime lighting and provides challenges necessary for local and national bike competitions. Spectators are always welcome!
Largest Outdoor Skate Park in Missouri
Kinetic Park’s 33,000-square-foot concrete skate course is the largest in the state. It offers beginner, intermediate and advanced bowls, a street course, and a snake run scattered with ramps, gaps, hubbas, and more. It’s open year-round to all ages, for skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes. Nighttime lighting means fun into the evening hours as well!
More Extreme Fun
Inside, a 30-foot rock-climbing wall awaits the adventurous, but for those who like their feet firmly on the ground there’s table tennis, foosball, air hockey and a large video gaming area complete with two flat-screen televisions.
If all the activity makes you hungry, stop at the indoor concessions stand! We offer a variety of snacks and beverages sure to satisfy any hunger or thirst.
Parties and Special Events
Our indoor recreation and meeting rooms are available to rent for up to 20 guests. Birthday party and group event packages are available. For more information, click here.
- Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Closed at 4 p.m.: Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve
- No motorized or electric equipment allowed in the park.
- Youth 12 years and under or not in the 6th grade must be supervised by someone at least 18 years old.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes are allowed on the skate course and asphalt pump track.
- Secured helmets are required while on anything with wheels anywhere in the park. Wrist guards and knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Guests must use the park in a manner that will not cause damage or create a hazard for themselves or others. Waxing, metal pegs and other inappropriate items are not permitted.
- Profanity, vandalism, disruptive behavior and inappropriate dress is not tolerated. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol and weapons are not allowed on the premises.
- Unauthorized food and beverages are not allowed in the park.
- Service animals only, no pets allowed in park.
Skateboards, inline skates, scooters and bikes involve dangerous and risky activities that can result in personal injury or damage to property. Those who use the park’s facilities should know their abilities. Skating and riding are at your own risk.
St. Charles County and the Parks and Recreation Department assume no liability and/or responsibility for the injury or loss of life of guests or damage or loss of personal property while using the facility.
More About the Park
- Event Registration - Call 636-949-7535 to register!
- View Facility Availability - Call 636-949-7535 to book!
- Birthday Party and Group Event Packages - Call 636-949-7535 to book!
- Mandatory Park Waiver (PDF)
- Mandatory Park Waiver Online