- Departments H–W
- Parks & Recreation
- Find A Park
- Heritage Museum
About the Park
- Activity Registration
- View Facility Availability
- Birthday Party and Group Event Packages
- Centennial Trail Map (PDF)
- Park Map (PDF)
- Park Video Tour
- Centennial Trail
- Educational Sites and Outreach
- Historic Sites
- Marksman Training Simulator
- Party and Special Event Rentals
What We Have to Offer
The County Heritage Museum at Heritage Park offers free interpretive displays focusing on local and state history and is open to the public 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Wednesday–Saturday, and 12-5 p.m., Sunday.
Rich in St. Charles County history, the nearly 6,000-square foot facility, located on a site known to many as Kuhlmann's Grove, was a popular recreation area for county residents for nearly 100 years.
The site also is the trailhead for Great Rivers Greenway's Centennial Trail, which connects to the Katy Trail.
A small meeting room is also available to reserve.
Visit the Heritage Museum to view the new exhibit, "The American Revolutionary War in the West," which has never been on display before. The exhibit features rare artifacts, original documents, uniforms, flags and interactive components that explore life in the Mississippi River Valley region during the American Revolutionary War and western contributions to the war. This exhibit gets its name from a new book by St. Louisan Stephen L. Kling Jr. His book and the exhibit focus on the war in the west, which has been largely ignored until recently. Other exhibits throughout the museum delve into the history of St. Charles County during the Colonial era and the War of 1812.
Closed: Thanksgiving; Christmas and New Year's Day; and closes early (if on a weekend or closed during the week) Christmas Eve; New Year's Eve.
Directions From I-64
- I-64 W to MO-94 E in Weldon Spring. Take Exit 10 from I-64 W
- Take MO-364 E (3.7 mi.)
- Follow MO-364 E S St. Peters Pkwy. Take Exit 13A to Heritage Crossing
- Turn right on Heritage Crossing
- Turn left on Gettysburg Landing at the stop sign
- Go straight into the museum parking lot at the next four-way stop
Directions from I-270 and Page Extension
- I-270 N to Exit 16 Page Avenue, merge onto MO-364 W ( 12.6 mi.)
- Keep left to stay on MO-364 W (3.4 mi.)
- Take Exit 12 toward Heritage Crossing/Jungs Station Rd. (1.8 mi.)
- Turn left onto Heritage Crossing Rd. (0.1 mi.)
- Turn left onto St. Peters Pkwy. (0.1 mi.)
- Turn right onto Heritage Landing (0.1 mi.)
- Turn left on Gettysburg Landing at the stop sign and into the museum parking lot