- 3 p.m.
- Second Wednesday each month, 4 times a year
- County Administration Building
201 N. Second St.
St. Charles, MO 63301
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
About the Commission
The County Executive appoints 8 members to serve a 3-year term. One representative from each profession:
- Commercial construction
- No economic or family connections to construction industry or building trades
- Residential construction
The commission is governed by County Ordinance (PDF) Sections 500.110 through 500.210.
- Develop, prepare and recommend to the County Executive and County Council for adoption by ordinance a Building Code, Electrical Code, Mechanical Code, Plumbing Code, Fire Prevention Code, Private Sewage Disposal Code, Property Maintenance Code, and any other code deemed necessary for the purpose of promoting the public safety, health and general welfare, protecting life and property, and preventing the construction of fire hazardous buildings in the unincorporated territory of the county
- Serve as a Board of Code Appeals for appeals of decisions of the Chief Code Enforcement Officer regarding the manner of construction or materials used in the erection, alteration or repair of a building or structure