Where to Apply
St. Charles County Police Department
101 Sheriff Dierker Court
O’Fallon, MO 63366
8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday (excluding legal holidays)
- Current driver license or non-driver license containing an endorsement
- Your current Concealed Carry Permit
- If the Concealed Carry Permit does not have your current physical address, provide some form of identification with name and address: i.e. Missouri driver license, utility bill, personal property tax receipt or voter registration card.
- Renewals are issued the same day as application.
- $50 (non-refundable)
- Acceptable payment types: cash, check, money order or debit/credit card (convenience fee applies for debit/credit card)
A person who has been issued a concealed carry permit who fails to file a renewal application for a concealed carry permit on or before its expiration date must pay an additional late fee of $10 per month for each month it is expired for up to six months.
Any person who has been issued a concealed carry permit who fails to renew his or her application within the six-month period must reapply for a new concealed carry permit and pay the fee for a new application.
A concealed carry permit shall be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance.
Contact the Records Division at 636-949-3016 or by email.