File Police Report / In-House Officer

If you are a victim of a crime, witness to a crime, have suspect information to a crime which occurred within the unincorporated St. Charles County, or just have general questions, the Police Department has an In-House Officer available to contact by calling 636-949-3000. 

The Police Department In-House Officer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is located in the front office at:

St. Charles County Police Department
101 Sheriff Dierker Court
O'Fallon, MO 63366


The purpose of the In-House Officer is to reduce the calls for service demand on the patrol units. Some of the calls for service which may be handled by the In-House Officer are as follows:

  • Any report assigned by the Shift / Watch Commander
  • Gas drive off reports
  • Lost / stolen license plate / tab reports
  • Lost article reports
  • Minor property damage reports
  • Minor theft reports
  • Walk in ex parte and court order reports

Contact Information

If you are unsure of what law enforcement agency to call, you may contact our department by calling 636-949-3000 and we will advise if you need to contact one of our local agencies