COVID-19 Latest News
Visitors to County buildings are required to review a health screening checklist before entering. Those with COVID-19 symptoms and/or known exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days should remain at home. The public is strongly encouraged to continue accessing County Government services by phone, email and online when available.
- View a comprehensive list of online services.
- For more information about COVID-19, visit the St. Charles County Department of Public Health page or call the Information Hotline at 636-949-1899.
April 6, 2021 General Municipal Election
Changes for Notice of Election Postcards
Approximately one week before each election, the St. Charles County Election Authority mails Notice of Election postcards to registered voters. Often referred to by residents as “pink and white cards” or “voter reminder cards,” the postcard provides the voter’s polling place, election date and time, and other important information.
Changes are being made to the cards beginning with the April 6, 2021, General Municipal Election.
- Cards will be sent to each household rather than to each registered voter.
- A link and QR code will be included on the card, enabling voters to view sample ballots.
- The card no longer will be accepted as a form of voter ID at the polls.
“Sending the cards to households, rather than each individual, will save taxpayers a significant amount in postage costs each election,” says St. Charles County Election Authority Kurt Bahr. “The Election Authority is not required by law to mail these cards and the cards are not required to be brought to the polls to vote, but our voters appreciate the reminder. And we hope that adding access to sample ballots will help voters better prepare before going to the polls.”
Acceptable forms of voter ID include a valid Missouri or United States government-issued ID such as a driver's license, nondriver license, passport, or military ID; voter registration card; ID from a Missouri university, college, vocational or technical school; utility bill; bank statement; government check; paycheck; or another government-issued document showing name and address.
Voter Registration Information
- St. Charles County residents may register in person at the Election Authority office at 397 Turner Boulevard in St. Peters.
- Residents may register while obtaining services from state agencies such as the Department of Motor Vehicles, Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment or WIC.
- Other options for registering to vote can be found in the "Helpful Resources" section located on this page and on the Voting in St. Charles County page.
Directions to the Election Authority
- The Election Authority is located off Highways 70 and 79 in St. Peters.
- Exit off Highway 70 and head north on Highway 79.
- Get in the right lane and bear right onto the North Outer Road exit.
- Go straight at the stop sign, crossing over the North Outer Road.
- Enter onto Turner Boulevard. The Election Authority office is the second building on the right.