COVID-19 Latest News (Updated June 1, 2020)
The St. Charles County Executive Building at 100 N. Third Street in St. Charles is now reopen to the public with normal operating hours. Upon entrance to any County building, employees and the public are encouraged to wear cloth facial protection, and everyone is required to have a health screening, including temperature check, before entering. Those with a fever or who have other COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the building. View release for more information.
This website will be updated to reflect any changes in facility or department services. The public is encouraged to continue accessing County Government services by phone, email and online when available. Thank you.
- View a comprehensive list of online services.
- For more information about COVID-19, visit the St. Charles County Department of Public Health page or call the Information Hotline at 636-949-1899.
The County Counselor’s office conducts all of the civil law business for the County, its departments, divisions, offices, officers, boards and commissions. It provides legal services to the County’s governing body, its officials and employees. The County Counselor’s office provides legal representation for these entities during civil litigation in state and federal courts. It also prosecutes violations of County Ordinances in the County Municipal Court. The County Counselor’s office does not provide legal services to members of the public.
- Access the Missouri State Courts automated case management system (Case.net) to inquire on case records.
- For attorneys only, submit a recommendation request for the St. Charles County Municipal Court.
- The St. Charles County Charter and Revised Ordinances are available online.