Other Documents

Military Discharges

The Recorder of Deeds will file and preserve a military discharge. Per RSMo 59.480, they are restricted from public search and may only be accessed by the veteran or authorized party. A veteran or authorized party can request a copy from our copy center for no additional charge. If a military discharge is filed in another county, you must contact that county's Recorder of Deeds office for a copy.

Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)

As of July 1, 2001, the Missouri Secretary of State assumed the duties of UCC filings. The St. Charles County Recorder of Deeds Office will only record UCCs that affect real estate and are recorded into land records. For information about filing a UCC with the Secretary of State, call 866-223-6535, opt. 3.

Redaction Request

To redact your Social Security Number from a recorded document, complete and mail the Redaction Request and Agreement Form (PDF).

Judicial Privacy Act

A judicial officer may request the Recorder of Deeds to shield electronically accessible documents or instruments from the general public. The Recorder of Deeds shall meet the requirements of the provisions of Sections 476.1300 to 476.1310 RSMo by complying with Section 476.1313 RSMo.