Traffic Light Contacts

See a traffic light issue? A fix is just a phone call away. Here's who to contact:

  • Lake Saint Louis Public Works Department: 636-695-4221
  • MoDOT (Lettered or numbered routes only): 1-888-ASK-MODOT
  • O'Fallon Citizens First Center: 636-379-5553
  • St. Charles County Highway Department (Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, unincorporated, Weldon Spring): 636-949-7305 or report a concern
  • City of St. Charles Public Works: 636-949-3363 (after hours: 636-949-3366) or report a concern
  • St. Peters Streets Department: 636-477-6600, ext. 1340
  • Wentzville Public Works Streets Division: 636-327-5102
When you call, please be certain to have the name of the street where the traffic signal is located, cross streets or other identifiers nearby, and time of day when you experienced your signal related issue.