Land Development & Zoning Application Information
How Do I Apply or Submit an Application?
Please visit the Land Development & Zoning Applications section of our Citizenserve Citizen Access Portal or access PDF applications via the subpages at left. Please note that as of June 1, 2016, only online applications submitted through Citizenserve will be accepted.
To review more specific information about permits, please see the Permits page. For more information on submitting plans and applications, please see the subpages.
Land Disturbance and Development Permits Include:
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Land Disturbance Permit - Minor and Major
- Natural Watercourse Permit
- Water Reservoir/Dam Permit
Subdivision Plats and Improvement Plans Include:
- Boundary Adjustment Plats
- Final Plats
- Preliminary Plats
- Subdivision Improvement Plans
- Vacation of Subdivisions
Zoning and Land Use Applications and Permits Include:
- Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Conditional Use Permit
- Conditional Use Permit and Rezoning
- Directional and Wayfinding Signs Permit
- Fireworks Stand Permit
- Home Occupation Permit
- Land use
- Nonconforming Use Determination
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Rezoning
- Recreational Vehicle Permit
- Site Plan
- Zoning Confirmation
Fees & Plan Review
While most applications are reviewed and approved by County staff, preliminary and final plats, as well as some land use approvals, also require approval by the Planning & Zoning Commission, Board of Zoning Adjustment, or the County Council. You will be notified of any public meetings.
For land disturbance and development and subdivision improvement plan questions, contact the Development Review Division at 636-949-1814 or Email Development.
For zoning, subdivision plat, and floodplain permit questions, contact the Planning & Zoning Division at 636-949-7335 or Email Planning & Zoning Division.