Road & Other Closures - Flood
This page will be updated when there are County and municipality-serviced roads and other areas reported to/confirmed by Emergency Management that are closed or have other accessibility issues due to flooding, and when there is additional urgent news. This page is updated as additional closings/issues come in but the listing may not be comprehensive, especially in a high-volume and/or fast-changing rain and flash-flood/flooding situation. Drivers are always encouraged to exercise caution in flood-prone areas near rivers and creeks - turn around, don't drown!
- For a list, details and updates regarding closures on all numbered and lettered state highways and routes, visit MoDOT's Traveler Information Map.
- For updates on County Parks, visit the Parks Rainout Line.
- For updates in the West Alton and Portage Des Sioux area, please also see the Rivers Pointe Fire Protection District Facebook page.
- Cleanup and Sandbag Disposal Information
as of 8:20 a.m., Oct. 15, 2018
- Highway 94 North at Harbor Point - Use Saale Road/Feltes Road detour
- Highway B west of Seeburger Road
- Highway C north of Salt River Road
- Brickhouse Slough - Inaccessible
- Dalbow Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway 79
- Easy Street - Accessible by boat only
- Firma Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway 79
- Grafton Ferry Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Portage Road
- Huster Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway B
- Lakeview Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway B
- Le Sieur - Road Flooded sign posted at Main Street
- North Lakeshore Drive
- Peruque Creek Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway 79
- Riverview Street (Portage des Sioux)
- Sioux Drive - Road Flooded sign posted at Portage Road; north of Blackfoot Drive accessible by boat only
- South Lakeshore Drive
- South Shore Drive - Road Flooded sign posted at Seeburger Road
- Venetian Harbor subdivision - Accessible by boat only; road to all docks covered
- Wilson Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Orchard Road
Water on Road
- Alta Villa Road - Road Flooded sign posted at Highway 94
- Dresser Island Drive - Both lanes covered
- Front Street (Portage des Sioux) - Both lanes covered
- Harbor Point Road - East of Yacht View water crossing a 20-foot section of both lanes
- Main Street (Portage des Sioux) - Eastern end low section both sections covered