September 14, 2017
Missouri Job Center/Workforce Development
212 Turner Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
Workshops are offered free of charge. Please call 636.255.6060 to sign up.
Missouri Job Center - Career Exploration Inventory, Basic Microsoft Excel 2010, Charter Recruiting Event
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Career Exploration Inventory (Training Room D), Julie Barro
9:30am - 11:30am
The CEI helps you identify your interests in work, leisure activities, & learning, and then helps you begin the process to develop a plan that will lead to career success and satisfaction.
Basic Microsoft Excel 2010 - For the Beginner (Training Room C), Cindy Fulton
10am - Noon
- Learn to create a spreadsheet using basic formula calculations including AUTOSUM
- Copy, move and format cells
- Inserting/Deleting Rows & Columns
- Learn about the AutoCalculate feature
- Displaying Formula/Value version of a spreadsheet
- Copying Formulas using the Fill Handle
* No late arrivals permitted.
RECRUITING EVENT: Charter
12pm to 3pm
Representatives from Charter will be recruiting for customer relations coordinators and outside sales representatives.
St. Charles County and its Workforce Development department are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers listed may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Missouri Relay Service at 711.