Welcome to the new sccmo.org!
The organizational structure, menus, and search capabilities of our website are designed to help citizens find content easily. The site is also easy to use and access through tablet and smart phone devices.
Features to note include:
- Ability to enter a search term in the Search field in the upper right corner of any page.
- MyConnections – A portal for citizens to build a personal profile, bookmark most-visited pages, track online forms and request submissions, and more.
- Notify Me – A one-stop location for citizens to register to receive County newsletters, press releases, alerts, bid notifications, and calendar updates via email.
- Agenda Center – Access to agendas and minutes from the County Council and all County boards and commissions in one location.
- Request Tracker – Tool for citizens to report concerns and requests and receive updates on the status, rather than making a phone call or sending an email. The St. Charles County Highway Department will be the first County department to utilize this feature for the public to report road maintenance issues and it is expected to be deployed by more departments in the future.
- A calendar system accessible from the homepage with the ability to view multiple department and boards and commissions calendars from one location
- Ability to share pages via social media.
Access instructions and information about various features of the website through the videos below:
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.